JS
Posted By
John_Sillasen
Oct 31, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using CS2 on Xp SP2 with a P4 2.66 Ghz, 2 Gb RAM system with a calibrated video display using Spyder 2. I’ve just started to experiment with printing papers and options and wondered if there were any better, more Photoshop enhanced printer profiles available that are better suited for the Epson Stylus Pro 3800 than the Epson provided Windows print drivers.

Thank you,

John Sillasen

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SP
Sid_Phillips
Oct 31, 2007
From posts I’ve seen from 3800 users, the canned profiles are pretty good. You can check Epson’s site to see if they have any newever profiles. Remember, Epson is only going to supply profiles for their own paper/ink combinations. If you’re using third-party inks or papers, you need the third-party supplier’s profiles or have custom profiles made.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections