Watermarking my photos ? HELP Im a Newbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KV
Posted By
Kathy_Verstraete
Oct 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am reposting as I still need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please read all before replying THANK YOU

Topic
HELP New to Photoshop?

Kathy Verstraete – 04:40pm Oct 26, 2007 Pacific

I am using the trial cs3 extended version (I only Have about 18days left)…I am tring to create my own custom watermarks using layers(3), and adding it to the top of my photos and it works great….Is there a way to copy these layers and paste them to my photos w/out creating each layer separately and grouping them together for each photo? I am a newbee at this so respond accordingly Thankx Kat

———————————————————— ——————– Reply To This Discussion | Back to Topic List | Bookmark | Subscribe To start a NEW discussion click on the Back to Topic List link and select Add Topic. If you are in an archive forum please go up to the main topic list (archives are read only).

Messages 3 messages. Displaying 2 through 3.
First Previous Next Last Show All Messages

Kathy Verstraete – 7:17pm Oct 27, 07 PST (#2 of 3)

Im Sorry…told you I was a newbe @ this…I have 3 layers that I used on 1 photo as a watermark…how do I save these layers separate from the photo to use elswhere? then I can try your reply

Post Reply | Bookmark

———————————————————— ——————– Kathy Verstraete – 8:15pm Oct 27, 07 PST (#3 of 3)

Also when I try to paste this onto my new photo the background is comming up white and not transparent any more

Post Reply | Bookmark

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Oct 30, 2007
Kathy…

Regarding reposting: If you just take a minute to find the original thread you started, then make a reply to it, the thread will pop-up to the top of the thread index. Since the majority of visitors view these forums with a web browser, it’ll return your post to a position where more eyeballs are likely to see it. Plus, doing that is an aid to continuity. If somebody else is following the discussion, it’s always best to contain the discussion about a particular topic within one thread, rather than have it spread out over several threads. It should also make it easier for you to follow it as well.

Just a little hint about best posting practices here in these forums.

🙂
JM
J_Maloney
Oct 30, 2007
Kathy:

Put them in a layer group. Move the group to a new image. To create a new layer group hit the folder icon in the layers palatte.

J
KV
Kathy_Verstraete
Oct 30, 2007
As you can see …I responded twice to the reply I got and had no resonse so that is why I reposed I only have 18 more trial days left to figure this out… and it will impact if I purchase it or not.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections