Watermarking my photos ? HELP Im a Newbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KV
Posted By
Kathy_Verstraete
Oct 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am reposting as I still need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please read all before replying THANK YOU

Topic
HELP New to Photoshop?

Kathy Verstraete – 04:40pm Oct 26, 2007 Pacific

I am using the trial cs3 extended version (I only Have about 18days left)…I am tring to create my own custom watermarks using layers(3), and adding it to the top of my photos and it works great….Is there a way to copy these layers and paste them to my photos w/out creating each layer separately and grouping them together for each photo? I am a newbee at this so respond accordingly Thankx Kat

———————————————————— ——————– Reply To This Discussion | Back to Topic List | Bookmark | Subscribe To start a NEW discussion click on the Back to Topic List link and select Add Topic. If you are in an archive forum please go up to the main topic list (archives are read only).

Messages 3 messages. Displaying 2 through 3.
First Previous Next Last Show All Messages

Kathy Verstraete – 7:17pm Oct 27, 07 PST (#2 of 3)

Im Sorry…told you I was a newbe @ this…I have 3 layers that I used on 1 photo as a watermark…how do I save these layers separate from the photo to use elswhere? then I can try your reply

Post Reply | Bookmark

———————————————————— ——————– Kathy Verstraete – 8:15pm Oct 27, 07 PST (#3 of 3)

Also when I try to paste this onto my new photo the background is comming up white and not transparent any more

Post Reply | Bookmark

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
John_Joslin
Oct 30, 2007
Kathy, I recommend taking a look at this video tutorial(23 MB):

<http://av.adobe.com/russellbrown/BrandingSM.mov>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections