G
Posted By
gary
Apr 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
can someone tell me why when i go to "file" "open" the curser stays as an hourglass and the program stops responding.
i’m using photoshop 7, i’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled again but it still does it.everything else works ok including browse.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

D
Don
Apr 24, 2004
You didn’t give much info to go on, but one possibility is too little memory, particularly if you have the PS scratch file on the same volume as the Windoze paging file.

Don

"gary" wrote in message
can someone tell me why when i go to "file" "open" the curser stays as an hourglass and the program stops responding.
i’m using photoshop 7, i’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled again but it still does it.everything else works ok including browse.
H
Hecate
Apr 25, 2004
On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:15:12 +0100, "gary"
wrote:

Could be any number of things, from a corrupt file to a corrupt dll to a mouse driver problem, to, well anything with the info you’ve given.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections