D
Posted By
Don
Apr 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a strange situation where just after bootup this program will sometimes go crazy and consume 100% of my CPU. It will stay at 100% until I kill the task. Evidently it is part of Photoshop Album (installed as part of Elements 4.0) and resides in "Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0" folder. Anyone else have this problem? I haven’t seen other posts & can’t believe I’m the only one. What is the fix?

TIA
Don

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Apr 22, 2006
Don wrote:
I have a strange situation where just after bootup this program will sometimes go crazy and consume 100% of my CPU. It will stay at 100% until I kill the task. Evidently it is part of Photoshop Album (installed as part of Elements 4.0) and resides in "Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0" folder. Anyone else have this problem? I haven’t seen other posts & can’t believe I’m the only one. What is the fix?

TIA
Don

Yes it is part of Album. I understand it is used when downloading certain files from the internet. I also understand that it is not critical to Elements functions (other than certain download functions) and may be terminated at will.

I notice that mine is loaded at startup not when loading or using Elements 4..

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
JT
Jean-Claude Toussaint
Apr 25, 2006
I have the same problem. It is even so that I cannot close the task and must break the current!
I suppose there is a mistake in the program.
Apparently there are instructions available (free download) from adobe, products/photoshopelwin.html etc.
Any way, I suppose every manufacturer wants to introduce /implement his own programm on the PC and at the
end the PC does not know what to make.
So I got the following programs without asking for:

Kodak Picture CD
I-tunes (installed with i-pod)
Nokia PC Suite (with the mobile telephone)
HP Image Zone (installed with the HP PC automatically) etc.

kind regards Jean-Claude from Switzerland
NNNN

"Don" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

TIA
Don

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections