Posted By
cdoc
Mar 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello
I was hoping someone could answer this question before I purchase elements 2.0. I need a solution that will allow me to create a dvd that will auto repeat the chapter or title when the dvd reaches the end. I use Ulead videostudio which will allow this. But I wanted to try a different solution. I know that I can set the dvd to repeat but the easiest solution for my projects are to create a dvd that will do this automatically.
Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RG
Roy G
Mar 18, 2006
"cdoc" wrote in message
Hello
I was hoping someone could answer this question before I purchase elements
2.0. I need a solution that will allow me to create a dvd that will auto
repeat the chapter or title when the dvd reaches the end. I use Ulead videostudio which will allow this. But I wanted to try a different solution. I know that I can set the dvd to repeat but the easiest solution for my projects are to create a dvd that will do this automatically.

Hi.

Elements 2 does not have any facilities for burning Cds or DVDs.

It does have a slide show under File Automate, and that seems able to be set to repeat.

Elements 2 is getting to be a bit long in the tooth nowadays, and I would think that 3 or 4 would have more options for that sort of thing.

Roy G
JM
Joseph Meehan
Mar 18, 2006
cdoc wrote:
Hello
I was hoping someone could answer this question before I purchase elements 2.0. I need a solution that will allow me to create a dvd that will auto repeat the chapter or title when the dvd reaches the end. I use Ulead videostudio which will allow this. But I wanted to try a different solution. I know that I can set the dvd to repeat but the easiest solution for my projects are to create a dvd that will do this automatically.

Version 4.0 does include provisions to burn DVD’s and to put slide shows on them. I just don’t know if auto repeat is an option. I would guess it is as I believe it is on other media.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
R
Richey
Mar 20, 2006
cdoc wrote in news:mPWSf.280$:

Hello

I assume you are talking about PREMIERE elements 2? It’s a completely different beast to photoshop elements.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections