B
Posted By
brwehrung
Mar 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My highest version of Elements is 2. I’m one of those people afraid of what XP SP2 will do to installed programs and never applied it–although I plan to. That means, I’m warned, applying all patches before updating to SP2.

There seem to be none for Elements 2. Was it perfect, and never needed patching?

Brendan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RG
Roy G
Mar 16, 2006
wrote in message
My highest version of Elements is 2. I’m one of those people afraid of what XP SP2 will do to installed programs and never applied it–although I plan to. That means, I’m warned, applying all patches before updating to SP2.

There seem to be none for Elements 2. Was it perfect, and never needed patching?

Brendan

Hi.

My "Free with Scanner" Elements 2 works fine on Windows Xp with Sp2 and all current updates. It is not a Cut Down version.

A friend of mine once got full Photoshop 5 + upgrade to 6 Free with a Flatbed Scanner.

It seems to be things like Graphic Cards and Modems which need to be Re-Drivered for Sp2.

The only 2 programs which have not worked since updating from 98 to Xp have been Iomega Back-up for my Zip Drive, and the fancy functions for my Trust Optical Mouse, ( the main 2 buttons and Scroll wheel work fine)

Roy G

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections