Posted By
Colonel Blip
Oct 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, All!

I had a LCD digital photo frame given to me. I moved a number of pictures to it, but several are cut off at the top/bottom. The actual picture view can only be 3.25" x 6". I would like to resize my pictures to fit this, although I’m not sure it will work very well since my pictures are all 3:2 aspect.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Maybe it is unique to my frame (cheap?). If there is a way to resize to fit, I would then want to write a script and batch it to save my resized jpg files for it.

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Oct 23, 2007
"Colonel Blip" wrote in message
Hello, All!

I had a LCD digital photo frame given to me. I moved a number of pictures to it, but several are cut off at the top/bottom. The actual picture view can only be 3.25" x 6". I would like to resize my pictures to fit this, although I’m not sure it will work very well since my pictures are all 3:2 aspect.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Maybe it is unique to my frame (cheap?). If there is a way to resize to fit, I would then want to write a script and batch it to save my resized jpg files for it.
Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail:
Ignore the ratio and make your canvas size 3.25 x 6.(making sure your image will fit inside this) this will put a "frame" around your image inside the LCD.

TWK

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections