TA
Posted By
Thomas Adams
Jan 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Years ago Adobe sold a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 which allowed you to open RAW files. Is this still available somewhere? And did it ever support Nikon 5400 and Canon Pro 1?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Bob AZ
Jan 29, 2006
Thomas

Microsoft has one on their site that I use. Don’t have the link so you will have to search.

Bob AZ
B
Boskey
Jan 29, 2006
"Thomas Adams" wrote in message
Years ago Adobe sold a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 which allowed you to open RAW files. Is this still available somewhere? And did it ever support Nikon 5400 and Canon Pro 1?
If your gmail account is correct and if their server accepts large files, a copy is on the way.
S
sam
Feb 10, 2006
I am looking for a raw plugin for Elements 2 for a friend, who just went digital with a Canon Rebel XT, I believe. Could you zap this to me as well? Thanks in advance.

sam

Jimmy wrote:

If your gmail account is correct and if their server accepts large files, a copy is on the way.

…………………………………………………… ….. Posted via TITANnews – Uncensored Newsgroups Access
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
-=Every Newsgroup – Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-
B
Boskey
Feb 11, 2006
The original camera raw required a PS 7.01 update to install, not sure if Elements 2 required any update. Only a limited number of cameras were supported in ACR version 1.0. Since ACR 1.0 wasn’t supported by Adobe, cameras coming on the market since that release aren’t supported.
R
Rich
Feb 13, 2006
Thomas Adams wrote:
Adobe has a RAW plugin for Elements 3 on their web page for the XT Rebel. It may work for Elements 2.

Richard Miles
SS
Sea Star
Mar 21, 2006
Jimmy wrote:

Please email it to me also. Just remove [no-spam] before you send it.
SM
Steve M
Mar 24, 2006
Jimmy,
Try checking out this article, there is a link towards the end to the adobe location of the plug-in…

http://shutterbug.com/equipmentreviews/software_computers/08 03sb_adobe/

Later,
Steve

"Sea Star" <seastarwriter@[no-spam]prodigy.[no-spam]net> wrote in message
Jimmy wrote:

SM
Steve M
Mar 24, 2006
Ok, I should’ve checked out the stupid link before I submitted it to the group. The previous link takes you to a product upgrade page for some reason. So, I went to the site and found the following:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=4 0&platform=Windows

Hopefully that will help you get what you need.

Later,
Steve
"Steve M" wrote in message
Jimmy,
Try checking out this article, there is a link towards the end to the adobe location of the plug-in…

http://shutterbug.com/equipmentreviews/software_computers/08 03sb_adobe/
Later,
Steve

"Sea Star" <seastarwriter@[no-spam]prodigy.[no-spam]net> wrote in message
Jimmy wrote:

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections