R
Posted By
Ryan
Jan 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought a new DVD burner with Lightscribe because I thought I could burn more photos to it than I could to CDR. I filled one disc and checked and it showed I had as much as one CD, not 4.7 Gigs. What gives? Did I waste my money on DVD’s or am I doing something wrong? I burned this with PE4.

Ryan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TN
Tesco News
Jan 9, 2006
"Ryan" wrote in message
I bought a new DVD burner with Lightscribe because I thought I could burn more photos to it than I could to CDR. I filled one disc and checked and it showed I had as much as one CD, not 4.7 Gigs. What gives? Did I waste my money on DVD’s or am I doing something wrong? I burned this with PE4.
Ryan

Perhaps your burning program, is still set for Cds, and needs to be reset for DVDs. You should get an option, perhaps somewhere in its preferences.

If it is fully auto, perhaps your DVDs are actually only Cds.

Roy G
TN
Tesco News
Jan 9, 2006
"Tesco News" wrote in message
"Ryan" wrote in message
Ryan

Perhaps your burning program, is still set for Cds, and needs to be reset for DVDs. You should get an option, perhaps somewhere in its preferences.
If it is fully auto, perhaps your DVDs are actually only Cds.
Roy G
Sorry, just missed the bit about burning with PE4. I never use any program other than a proper burning program like Nero or Roxio to burn Cds or DVDs. Perhaps PE4 can only cope with Cds, or it might even just start the Windows built in burner which can only do Cds.

Roy G

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections