JT
Posted By
Jim tarloff
Nov 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m in the process of importing several hundred photos in PE 4. How do I stop the window "autofixing red eye" from starting? Maybe I can’t phrase the question correctly in the help system but I can’t seem to locate this seemingly simple task.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JT
Jim tarloff
Nov 24, 2005
Never mind. Haven’t learned to read the screen properly!!!!!!!!!!

"jimrx4" wrote in message
I’m in the process of importing several hundred photos in PE 4. How do I stop the window "autofixing red eye" from starting? Maybe I can’t phrase the question correctly in the help system but I can’t seem to locate this seemingly simple task.
B
Bob
Nov 26, 2005
Welcome to my world.

Bob

Never mind. Haven’t learned to read the screen properly!!!!!!!!!!

DI
Don in Centennial CO
Nov 26, 2005
When Adobe Photo Downloader starts there is a box near the bottom to auto fix red eye. Uncheck the box before you click on get photos.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections