Posted By
mtimony1
Oct 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I want to combine two images for a card I’m making for someone. One image is a rotating image of a body, and the other is a static picture of a head. I’d like to piece them together such that it’s a complete, rotating person–in other words, the head should rotate along with the body. Since I don’t have an image of the back of the head, we could find a generic back-of-head shot or, if necessary, just use a black outline.

Unfortunately, I definitely don’t have the skills required to pull this off. Is there any chance that this is a simple enough project that someone here could put this together for me if I sent you the two images?

Thanks!
Mark

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
mtimony1
Oct 13, 2007
Oops, obviously the title is a little off–it’s merging an animated image and a static image into a final, animated image.

On Oct 13, 4:48 pm, wrote:
Hi all,

I want to combine two images for a card I’m making for someone. One image is a rotating image of a body, and the other is a static picture of a head. I’d like to piece them together such that it’s a complete, rotating person–in other words, the head should rotate along with the body. Since I don’t have an image of the back of the head, we could find a generic back-of-head shot or, if necessary, just use a black outline.

Unfortunately, I definitely don’t have the skills required to pull this off. Is there any chance that this is a simple enough project that someone here could put this together for me if I sent you the two images?

Thanks!
Mark
R
rob
Oct 14, 2007
wrote:
Oops, obviously the title is a little off–it’s merging an animated image and a static image into a final, animated image.

On Oct 13, 4:48 pm, wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!
Mark

Animated images are just a series of still images right!

You will have to paste the still (head) image into the appropriate image frames correctly orientated.

CS3 will do that in animation.
G
garypoyssick
Oct 14, 2007
You really don’t have to be an expert, Mark. Can you use Layers? If you can, just create a layer for the head and another for the body. Then turn on the timeline feature.

Clone an object and create a second ‘frame’. Move the item a little bit. Repeat the process.

It’s like doing those little animations you used to do when you where a kid in school drawing them in the corner of a pad. Or if you didn’t a friend did, and they were usually really nasty (in a young boy sort of way at least 🙂 )

Hope this helps. Anything much more than that and somebody would have to see the parts you have.

On 10/13/07 7:48 PM, in article
"
wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!
Mark

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections