Posted By
Tomander
Oct 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using PS 7.0 and my OS is XP home.

I’ve used batch commands extensively, with no problems. Until now!

A friend has sent me some sets of jpgs for editing and I’ve had no problem with most of them.

But with 3 sets, PS runs throught the batch command and looks like its processing the image. But no new files (which are set to save as copies) are created.

I have no trouble processing these jpgs individually and saving them.

The problem occurs with batch commands, even ones that have worked perfectly on other sets of jpgs.

I’ve tried converting the jpgs to other file types. No success.

I’ve also tried checking the over-ride Action "Save As" commands.

It’s not a question of the folder settings being incorrect. I’ve run a batch command in the folder successfully, brought in the problem jpgs and run it again with no success.

I’ve tried to process the jpgs on another computer, with the same lack of success.

Any suggestions extremely welcome! Even if you don’t know the answer, but have experienced the problem also, I’d appreciate you letting me know.

Tom

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
liu
Oct 11, 2007
Maybe you can re-record the whole process and create a new batch and try it with the new one. Just an idea.
T
Tomander
Oct 12, 2007
In article ,
says…
Maybe you can re-record the whole process and create a new batch and try it with the new one. Just an idea.

Hi liliu,

I appreciate the brainstorming. Any suggestion at all is very welcome!

But no batch commands (old or newly created) work for me on these jpg’s.

While I have no trouble with other sets of jpg’s.

Seems like no one else has ever encountered this problem, though….

Tom

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections