DD
Posted By
DEAN DRAPIN
Aug 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a filter I may use on my scanner to correct color negatives when importing to my Photoshop Elements 2? I can use the "invert" command, but the color is incomplete because of the way the negative is scanned. Does anyone have a work-around? Thanks. Dean

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Aug 12, 2005
DEAN DRAPIN wrote:
Is there a filter I may use on my scanner to correct color negatives when importing to my Photoshop Elements 2? I can use the "invert" command, but the color is incomplete because of the way the negative is scanned. Does anyone have a work-around? Thanks. Dean

Usually the scanner software will offer some way of making general adjustments to the way it acts when scanning. You may want to check the manual.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
M
mrfss
Aug 12, 2005
"DEAN DRAPIN" wrote in message
If your scanner is one that is designed to scan negatives, it is the software that comes with the scanner that does what you need. If it isn’t a scanner designed to scan negatives, you have a lot of them to scan, consider getting one that does. The prices have really come down.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections