L
Posted By
Lloyd
Aug 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve searched the site but have not found information to enlarge. By enlarge I mean if I have a 4×6 of a women holding a baby, I would like a 4×6 of just the baby filling the print. I apologize if I’m asking a question with a very obvious answer. Lloyd

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Aug 12, 2005
Lloyd wrote:
I’ve searched the site but have not found information to enlarge. By enlarge I mean if I have a 4×6 of a women holding a baby, I would like a 4×6 of just the baby filling the print. I apologize if I’m asking a question with a very obvious answer. Lloyd

You crop to just the baby and print it 4×6. Look at the help file (F1) for crop, if you don’t know how.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
A
arterrs
Aug 14, 2005
When using the crop tool, set it to 4 in. x 6 in. at maybe 300 dpi resolution. You’ll get a properly proportioned crop area which you can stretch to encompass whatever part of the image you want. "Lloyd" wrote in message
AM
al Majnoon
Aug 31, 2005
On 12 Aug 2005 09:26:16 -0700, "Lloyd" wrote:

You could use PhotoZoom Pro if you are going to be doing this often enough. See here:
http://www.trulyphotomagic.com/shortcut/site/content.php?pag e=ourproducts&section=product_serie_info&cat=3

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections