R
Posted By
RON
Aug 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok I have a Canon 20D that I would like to shoot in the raw mode. Now The problem is that I have Photoshop 7.0 and we all know that I can not put the raw in Photoshop 7.0. I do know that I can use the software from Canon and then change to tiff and take that to Photoshop. I don’t want to do that. I know that one of the later versions of Photoshop you can go from camera to hard drive with the raw and then to Photoshop.
OK the question is what version of Photoshop? and can I upgrade from Photoshop 7.0 . Are do I have to go out and pay the total new price of the latest version and just do away with what I have now.
Thanks for the time
Ron ( anyone have the url for Adobe Photoshop? )

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
RSD99
Aug 1, 2005
"RON" wrote in message
Ok I have a Canon 20D that I would like to shoot in the raw mode. Now The problem is that I have Photoshop 7.0 and we all know that I can not put
the
raw in Photoshop 7.0. I do know that I can use the software from Canon
and
then change to tiff and take that to Photoshop. I don’t want to do that.
I
know that one of the later versions of Photoshop you can go from camera
to
hard drive with the raw and then to Photoshop.
OK the question is what version of Photoshop? and can I upgrade from Photoshop 7.0 . Are do I have to go out and pay the total new price of
the
latest version and just do away with what I have now.
Thanks for the time
Ron ( anyone have the url for Adobe Photoshop? )

First:
You can (IIRC) update from *any* version of PS to the current version for the same price … roughly $150.

Second
http://www.adobe.com/
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections