R
Posted By
RON
Jul 26, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just purchased the Canon 20D and would like to use the Raw feature. I Have Photoshop 7.0. What can I do to get the Raw files into Photoshops ssssssssss7.0 ? Do I have to buy a new edition ? Is there a plug in ? What to do ??????
Ron

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Roy
Jul 27, 2005
"RON" wrote in message
I just purchased the Canon 20D and would like to use the Raw feature. I Have Photoshop 7.0. What can I do to get the Raw files into Photoshops ssssssssss7.0 ? Do I have to buy a new edition ? Is there a plug in ? What to do ??????
Ron
Hi.
AFAIK The Adobe Plugin for Raw won’t work with PS7.
Use your Canon Software to do the conversion from RAW
and Save as Tiff or PSD.
Then open those files in PS7 for editing.

Roy G
JW
jean walker
Jul 29, 2005
I don’t know the functionality with 7.0, but I would check with the adobe site for
the compatibility of camera raw with 7.0
and if it does whether it includes the 20D
jw
"RON" wrote in message
Ron

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections