BN
Posted By
Bob Newman
Jul 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am a registered ver 3 owner although I haven’t used it that much. I can you can group photos as in various photo albums but is there any type of templates or something that you can make these like a real album visually? I would like to turn the pages etc.

Thanks in advance… Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
Charley
Jul 21, 2005
Look into a program called Flip Album Pro. It will organize your edited pictures into an electronic form of photo album with the ability to flip pages on the screen just like you would a photo album. You can also add text blocks, as well as size and position your photos and change the photo borders, backgrounds, and colors of the pages. The one that I tried was a little quirky, but that was several years ago, so I’m sure they’ve improved it by now. Even with it’s few quirks, it impressed me, and there was no quirk that was a show stopper. They were just small nuisances. If I remember right list price was about $90. You should be able to find it for less.

Charley

"Bob Newman" wrote in message
I am a registered ver 3 owner although I haven’t used it that much. I can you can group photos as in various photo albums but is there any type of templates or something that you can make these like a real album visually? I would like to turn the pages etc.

Thanks in advance… Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections