MN
Posted By
My News
Jul 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to use a certain font for a title on one of my web pages. I know that most people will not have this font on their systems. So I want to create a gif image of the text. But how do I get the background to be transparent? I am using a textured background on the web page, but when I save the text image and use transparency, it still has a white background. I just want the text to show with the background behind. I have photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Chris
Jul 17, 2005
cntrl N for new file

then choose transparent for the background contents

"My News" wrote in message
I want to use a certain font for a title on one of my web pages. I know that most people will not have this font on their systems. So I want to create a gif image of the text. But how do I get the background to be transparent? I am using a textured background on the web page, but when I save the text image and use transparency, it still has a white background. I just want the text to show with the background behind. I have photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections