LF
Posted By
Larry_Freilich
Jun 11, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need PSE 3”s automated scan feature, "Process Multiple Files", but it’s not available. Epson Scan works on its own in PSE 3.0 and other programs. I can do a File "Import" and choose the scanner in PSE 3.0, but cannot use "Process Multiple Files."

What happens: in PSE 3.0 at the "process multiple files" dialog box I select "import", then I try to select my scanner in the "from" drop down box, it shows as being selectable (black, not grayed out) but it cannot be selected, it always defaults to the initial option "PICT Resource…".

I’ve Tried:
* a clean re install of the scanner software by removing all Epson Scan files and re installing only the Epson Scan driver (per Epson’s detailed procedure).
* trashing and reinstalled PSE 3.0.
* removing the "Epson Scanner" from LIBRARY>IMAGE CAPTURE>DEVICES. (per Epson). * quitting IMAGE CAPTURE and EPSON SCANNER processes in MONITOR.

What more can I do?

SYSTEM INFORMATION

Scanner model name: Perfection 1660 PHOTO
Operating System: mac os 10.3.9
RAM in computer (in megabytes): 1.5 G
Hard Disk space available: 20GB
How scanner is connected to computer: usb

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jun 11, 2005
Are you sure you don’t want Image>Divide Scanned Photos?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections