T
Posted By
Timaccer
Jun 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I use Mac OS X 10.3.9, iPhoto 5, and PSE2. I also have a dot Mac website and regularly upload images directly from iPhoto 5 to the homepage. I would like to add a copyright line to each of my images, but after reading about copyright, Digimark and Watermarks in the PSE2 Glossary and Index, I am still stumped as to a (relatively) easy way to do this. What I want is something visible in the corner of each photograph to show I created the photos.

I sometimes also use Galerie to upload images to my website and it has a field to easily add a Copyright line to each image, but I cannot, for the life of me, see an easy way to add this in iPhoto 5 or in PSE2. In a perfect world, I would like to even have an image of my signature and place that as the ‘copyright’ – I’d be happy with that – just something on my pictures to show that I created the photographs.

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks,
Rachel.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jun 10, 2005
I’ve seen similar questions asked and answered, so I did a forum search for "copyright brush". Here’s a link to another thread, and it may contain all the information you need. Try it, and if you have any trouble executing, just repost. You might also want to do a forum search to see if you can pick up any better ideas. I’ve never done this, but I think creating a brush to use on each image is the fastest and easiest way to accomplish what you want.

Wendy E Williams, "Watermark photos with Elements?" #6, 27 May 2005 1:09 am </cgi-bin/webx?13/5>
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 10, 2005
Hi Rachel,

If you want to make a more complex brush take a look at this thread … then scroll down through the messages and you will find details of how to do one:

< http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1 837>

Hope this helps

Wendy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections