MK
Posted By
Meredith_Kench
Sep 7, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop CS2 to create a web photo gallery. I used the flash option which makes a pretty nice looking slideshow. But I cannot get scrollbars to appear if the flash goes off the visible area. Manually editing the html to overflow:auto; did nothing. It’s really useless if I can’t scroll down to get the slider for each thumbnail, or see the thumbnails at all if they are off the page. How can I get a vertical scrollbar to appear on the entire page?

I wanted to change the date of the photo gallery and editing the xml didn’t update the flash, is there any way to update the text without re-running the whole batch process?

Also, I wanted to add a link in the page to go back to a previous page, but if I edit the xml file generated it will not show up when I view the page. I was able to add a link above the flash by creating a div above the div that holds the flash – but I would rather have the link right above the photos – not 200 pixels above the photos. I have searched online and found other people had these same questions and no one seemed to have an answer. I am hoping someone here will have one.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MK
Meredith_Kench
Sep 10, 2007
No one has any answers? 🙁

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections