Posted By
Adam_Lane
Jun 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
< http://www.adamsphotoworld.com/photos/cats/p_and_k/p_and_k.h tml>

Sixth line down is a link to a 1MB PDF file that Photoshop Elements 3 produced.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups πŸ”₯

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 8, 2005
Adam,

They are just gorgeous … how old are they now?

Wendy
AL
Adam_Lane
Jun 8, 2005
Peaches and Kareem are about 1 year and 2 months old. Or young, I should say. They might have their adult teeth and be spayed/neutered, but they still have their kitten-brains.
JC
Jane Carter
Jun 9, 2005
Oh my goodness, your kittens are just adorable!
Our cat is getting a bit older, but he still provides all sorts of entertainment. Cats and dogs are wonderful!
Thanks for posting this fun site,
Jane
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 9, 2005
They are beautifull !!!!! Congratulations for the nice little familly πŸ™‚

I also put a daily picture of my new cat:
<http://www.pbase.com/carbone/zezette>

Ray
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 9, 2005
These are really really nice. Perhaps you should go in business.

Mead Company uses photos for their school supplies/portfolios etc…from people like this;

<http://www.sandephoto.com/>

Some of your images would really look nice on my daughter’s notebooks. πŸ˜‰
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 9, 2005
Ray, she certainly is adorable. Wondering tho, is there something wrong with her right eye ? A little cold or infection ? Hope not. hard to tell from the pics. What a sweetheart tho. Mine were not that small when i rescued them from the shelter. They were twin 8 month old black cats…brother and sister. Those 4 golden eyes looking up at me from behind that cage was all it took. I ‘ had ‘ to take them home. Kittens always get adopted right away…it’s the older ones that really need attention from people like me who can’t resist giving animals what they deserve….a good life. I suspect she sleeps on your pillow doesn’t she ? πŸ˜‰
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 9, 2005
Ray,

I was going to ask if you had anymore photographs .. she really is so cute πŸ™‚

Wendy
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 9, 2005
Thanks Jodi πŸ™‚

She indeed sleeps where she wants (not where WE want..) I have been adopted by my cat, not the opposite … Hehe!

Her health is quite a long story but no, her eyes are not infected but constantly runny. Cats have two eyelid and her second left one isn’t ok, as well as having two colours (one for each eye). That explains the stains under her eyes

She’s on antibiotics (pneumonia), that could explain her eyes problem. But, the only thing that’s important is that we’re caring for her and she will get better, hopefully πŸ™‚

Ray
LM
Lou_M
Jun 10, 2005
Adam,

Wow! That’s an amazing calendar. Any tricks on how you created each page? And I love the movie of Peaches and Kareem. It’s amazing the abuse that kittens will put up with from each other…

Ray,

You capture ZΓ©zette so well. Really like how you get down to her level for the photos. That being said, your 5/26 photo is especially cute.
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 10, 2005
Thank you Lou πŸ™‚
I especially like the lighting of that picture as well. It looks (and is) natural. Living in a sub-basement, it’s not the ideal spot to shoot. But, for that shot, all was well!

Ray

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections