E
Posted By
emma
Sep 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was using Photoshop CS3 yesterday, pen pressure worked fine. I turned off my computer and today when i opened cs3, my pen pressure no longer worked. This happens frequently, but usually all i have to do is close and reopen. Not this time, the pen pressure for my wacom tablet is gone, i have pen pressure selected in the brush settings and still nothing. My pen pressure works in cs1. Can somone help. Thanks. o.O

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Sep 7, 2007
Do you just shut down your computer, or do you properly quit all open applications first?
E
emma
Sep 7, 2007
I close all applications and turn it off, its a looong process but i know just turning it off is bad for your computer. I dont see how that would have anything to do with my problem though. ^^; As i said it just seems to be a problem with cs3 T_T
P
Phosphor
Sep 7, 2007
Well, that’s good.

Simply turning off your computer without properly quitting applications can cause any number of problems, including the corruption of preference files.

I just wanted to make sure we eliminated that as a possibility.

Now, when you say that your Pen Pressure doesn’t work—when this happens (and before closing and reopening) have you checked to make sure Pen Pressure is still checked as an attribute of the brush you’re using?
E
emma
Sep 7, 2007
yes. I have searched this on google and it seems others have had this problem but none of the topics have answers… o.O My tablet works fine and i use the same brush settings as i used in cs, when i open cs pen pressure works, when i open cs3, and the pen pressure is still selected, doesnt work. (also thank you for helping ^^)
P
Phosphor
Sep 7, 2007
Well, I’ll defer to other users on this one. I don’t have the problem and I’m out of answers.

Now that I’ve gotten some of the preliminary questions out of the way, somebody else can help you dig deeper.

And you’re welcome.

🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections