PP
Posted By
Pravin_Patel
Jun 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to know if corrections can be made to selected pictures in one folder at once rather than selecting and editing each one separately.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jun 7, 2005
Could you please be more specific about the software? You’re on the forum for Photoshop Elements, and I can’t place Photoshop CE.

There are limited corrections that can be made through the batch processing feature of PSE 3.0, but I’m not sure that’s what you are using.
B
Bernie
Jun 7, 2005
Looking at Keyboard and noticing the proximity of the "E" key to the "S" key……
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 7, 2005
For a moment there, I thought Adobe had gone out and published a Windows CE version… 🙂

Ray
AT
Anne_Twitchell
Jun 8, 2005
Pravin,

I think you are in the wrong forum. However, to answer your questions, if you make corrections using adjustment layers you can drag those adjustment layers to all of your opened images. This has to be done one at a time, but can save you from having to start over with corrections to each image.

Anne
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jun 8, 2005
But in if Pravin has PS CS, the easiest way would be to write an action.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections