MT
Posted By
Michael Trotsky
Jun 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have recently received and email on new Adobe Photoshop Services from OFOTO. I want to create a photobook but the flow, specifically the photobook creation option, described in the tutorial is not available on my version of Elements 3.0. Do I need to install an update? Which one? Do I need to refresh the oline services that are attached to Elements? How do I do that? Also, which settings do I use for color management on Ofoto? Do I turn off their optimization if I want to have the photos match my color managed and calibrated monitor? Please advise.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CW
Colin Walls
Jun 6, 2005
I think it depends upon your geographic location. From here [UK], if I "order prints" from the File menu, I get taken to the Ofoto/Kodak dialog. But, if I try to make a photobook, it says that the service is not available [even if I update].
CN
Craig_Newman
Jun 6, 2005
Select: Edit > Preferences > Services
Then Click: "Update Creations"
P
polkrobert
Jun 8, 2005
If you want to publish a book, go to MYPublisher.com
Just had three books printer and they are beautiful.
Old Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections