MB
Posted By
Maegan_Bourgogne
Sep 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Okay, so for my school’s "Constitution Week" they are asking for an art piece by someone for the theme "Honoring Old Glory". My friends and family have all been in the war, so I have plenty of pictures. I wanted to make a collage of these pictures to say "POW". Is there anyway on this program to do it? I don’t own it yet, but I need to know.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Sep 4, 2007
Kkkhhhooo-boy…

Who has the biggest outfielder’s glove to field this question?

Maegan…

The short answer is YES, Photoshop will do ANYTHING you want in the way of photo collaging and manipulation. But the learning curve is VERY steep, and if you have to ask about whether it’s what you want to use, you probably haven’t done enough research on the application’s capabilities, and/or are not ready to tackle it.

You may be better off checking out Abobe’s Photoshop Elements (hit the link below). It’s WAY cheaper, but will do most anything the casual home-user hobbyist might ask of it.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.eeb4f8b/>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections