JL
Posted By
John_Linsk
Jun 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just downloaded the demo version of Eyecandy. Looks good,but how much is the full blown version, and is it worth it? Thanks,

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BE
Bob_E._Warren
Jun 3, 2005
I think that in the latest version, they’ve split the filters into three different sets. The prices are lower than the full set used to be, but you only get what is in that set. Many of the effects you can achieve yourself using tools in Elements although it would take longer to do. If you find yourself using a particular filter often, the price for the set it’s in might be worth it. Personally, I end up using water drops and fire often and fur occasionally, the others not so much.
Bob Warren
JC
Jane Carter
Jun 3, 2005
Hi John, I really like EyeCandy 4000, I dont know if you can still get this version, but would assume so.
Then the new versions, I like them too, but dont seem to use them as much. Water drops, as Bob says is one of my favourites too.
Then fire and Bevel Boss, oh, I guess I do use a lot of them.

So I would say yes, they are worth it.
I just got Flaming Pear SuperBladePro, thats another great one.

One that I just love, is KPT Collection, that one is just packed with goodies. But as Bob says, you can do almost everything with Elements tools if you are good. I am not that good yet though.
Anyway, filters and plug-ins sure are fun.
Jane
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 3, 2005
I use EyeCandy … Chrome is just amazing. Some of the others are good too 🙂

Wendy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections