Posted By
Damian_Shepard
Sep 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a plugin for CS3 that would allow me to take photographs and place them in a picture, while creating a new layer that would be a calenar data, which would allow me to create photo calendars.

I hate scrapbook programs because they do pictures unjustice and since I am editing the photograph, I would just like to have a nice calendar layer which I can then edit, add content, hightlight etc the contents of the calendar while also doing stuff with my picture…

I know this is not really in PS’s forte but again it woudl be a nice feature to have and wondered if anyone had thoughts on this or links to something that would give me this functionality.

Thanks again!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JJ
John_Joslin
Sep 1, 2007
Just go here:

<http://www.artplus.hr/>
DS
Damian_Shepard
Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for this link it might proove handy, but this is additionally the stuff that I think would be nice to do in PS….

I mean, in PS you could use the color matching, pallets to join it up even better instead of having to have 2 seperate…

Does anyone have any other ideas or links?
I
ID._Awe
Sep 1, 2007
Use InDesign.

Oh wait, sorry, I meant QuarkXpress, that’s about all it is good for.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections