W
Posted By
williamangus
Jun 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to add a copyright element to each of the pictures in a folder. even at the lowest text font size (6) I barely get 8 characters to fit on a 3000×2400 image file.

Anybody know what I should be doing?

I was debating making a small gif file, and perhaps adding that but I dont think the automate command lets you do that.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

ML
Mark_Levesque
Jun 2, 2005
Something is fundamentally out of whack. With an image of that size you should have no problem fitting many letters even at a relatively large font. What is the resolution of your image?
W
williamangus
Jun 2, 2005
well I havent resized the images yet. the final results are only 600×400 or smaller. the larger files are the new pics that havent been downloaded yet, but my failures were with the 600×400 pics already posted to the site.

what i am doing is going to file/process multiple files.

have all the photos on my website in folders marked by year on the server. so I want to take all the photos and add www.lostinjersey.com to the right corner. so at the page mentioned above, i click watermark, I can add the text I want and theres drop down menus for size of foint, color, opacity and location. I have probably 3000 images on the site (maybe less) so doing it manually simply is not worth my time.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections