B
Posted By
bob733
Jun 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This may sound like treason, but can anyone recogmmend a animation product that I can use to create animation (using gif or psd pictures that move around a web site)?

I am not sure what (if any) Adobe products can do this or what other products out there can accomplish my needs (and not have a deep learning curve). I have spent a lot of time learning PSE3 and love it but not sure if it will satisfy my requirements. Here is what I want to do (among other things).

I have a object that I created in PSE3 (a littld man sitting on a car) that I want to move around my web page in an curving way (ie., from the bottom to around the sides and up to the top and back down again. I also have a PSD logo that I created that I want to (when the person opens the web page) start out real small (in the lower right hand of the screen) and get bigger and bigger (moving to the center of the screen) till it fills the page (with transparancy set so readers can see what is on top of the logo).

I want to create the animation (movements (or is it called Flash?) and then import it into a great web building program I am creating my web site with.

I have received so much help on this forum that I thought I would try again. Thanks in advance.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections