RD
Posted By
robert_doyle_pugmire
Jun 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have PSE-3 and use Windows. My backups have been in two separate backups using "sonic my dvd" to backup the C: drive files where all the photos are located. The second backup to a separate dvd is using PSE-3s backup function using the second buttom option of backing up the catalog. I see there is a first button option of doing a copy/move that sounds like it backs up the entire photo files along with the catalog tag files but I have heard differently on this also. What is correct? If this is correct where the first option backs up everything other than the incremental backup shortcut, why shouldn’t I use this as my total backup each time?

What is the best way to copy "everything" and send it all to my son so he can start out using what I have put together so far? Once he has my entire photo collection and tag files, what is the best way to send "new and recently tag files" to him?

thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections