DL
Posted By
Doris_L_Lieberwirth
May 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have recently purchased these two items and have enjoyed the learning experience in the first two lessons of the book. I now want to go back to my own pictures and use the two lessons info to organize my own. I cannot out of the Classroom in A Book program. Have tried many things but nothing seems to work. Can anybody help????? Doris Lieberwirth

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

ML
Michael_L._Edwards
May 25, 2005
Doris,

I worked through Classroom in a Book a few months ago and thought it was excellent. That book plus the new Missing Manual are my top picks.

I don’t have the book here, but I rememeber the Classroom had you set up its own catalog, separate from your personal catalog, and also it had you put the Classroom files in a dedicated place on your disk. So you could just switch back and forth between the Classroom catalog and your regular one (using a selection under the File menu, I believe) to keep the Classroom and your personal work completely separate. I never deleted the Classroom stuff from my disk, but I haven’t seen it in months.

Hope this helps.

Mike E
DL
Doris_L_Lieberwirth
May 25, 2005
Thanks, Mike. You are the first to respond; I did talk to technical service today and found out what I was not doing; I did not click the edit icon after I had selected the pictures I wanted to work with. I thought the Classroom pictures should go away, I suppose, but they will both work together and Photoshop will open with the pictures that I worked on last. I feel a bit like a dummy! I have enjoyed the lessons in Classroom and will work my way through them. Thanks so much for responding. Doris

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections