DL
Posted By
Doris_L_Lieberwirth
May 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have purchased Classroom in a Book and have done the first two lessons. I really have enjoyed them, but now I cannot get them out of organizer so that I can work with my own pictures before I finish all the lessons. Does anyone know how to go back and forth between the two? Doris Lieberwirth

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

O
o3v3tz
May 25, 2005
now I cannot get them out of organizer so that I can work with my own pictures before I finish all the lessons.

Sorry but I don’t understand what you are asking. maybe if you ask the question differently I (or someone else) will be able to see what you want.

You can work with your own pictures independently of the photos used for the lessons.

Barb O
EW
Edward_Westin
May 25, 2005
Hi Doris,
I think it might be better just to leave them in there until you finish the book as you might be asked to refer back to them, or you might just want to look at a particlar thing you did later on. You can easily work with both your own pictures and the ones from the book as indicated by the post above. The book itself will show you how to do this in the coming chapters.
ML
Michael_L._Edwards
May 25, 2005
Doris,

I worked through Classroom in a Book a few months ago and thought it was excellent. That book plus the new Missing Manual are my top picks.

I don’t have the book here, but I rememeber the Classroom had you set up its own catalog, separate from your personal catalog, and also it had you put the Classroom files in a dedicated place on your disk. So you could just switch back and forth between the Classroom catalog and your regular one (using a selection under the File menu, I believe) to keep the Classroom and your personal work completely separate. I never deleted the Classroom stuff from my disk, but I haven’t seen it in months.

Hope this helps.

Mike E

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections