J
Posted By
John
Oct 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I constantly run into the following problem. I would like to know if it is possible to convert multiple .psd’s to jpg’s. At the moment I do it using the "create web album" fueture but wondering if there’s a simpler way. Also is it possible to bacht print within photoshop?

John

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

WS
Warren Sarle
Oct 15, 2003
"John" wrote in message
I constantly run into the following problem. I would like to know if it is possible to convert multiple .psd’s to jpg’s. At the moment I do it using the "create web album" fueture but wondering if there’s a simpler way.
Also
is it possible to bacht print within photoshop?

Web Photo Gallery is probably the simplest way in Photoshop. If you want to learn about other ways to automate Photoshop, read about actions and the Batch command in the last chapter of the Photoshop manual. There’s also the scripting plug-in, but that’s much more complicated.

If you really want something simpler, take a look at
Irfanview.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections