K
Posted By
keybored
Aug 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
need to convert the colors of one photo to match the ones on this pic.. what i need to achieve is to replace one face with the one on the other pic so i need to make them look alike.. pardon my english..

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bigguy
Aug 23, 2007
wrote:
need to convert the colors of one photo to match the ones on this pic.. what i need to achieve is to replace one face with the one on the other pic so i need to make them look alike.. pardon my english..
This for your visa application? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chico
P
Phosphor
Aug 23, 2007
"c:\00.jpg"

Sorry, we can’t see an image on your hard drive.

Try <http://www.pixentral.com>
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 23, 2007
Phos,

Can’t you see? It’s that "broken image" image. He wants to match it with "the other image": the grey to the right of it.

I think I can have detailed steps tomorrow.

BTW, what is "ICTIOF-FLANG BLAMMIT!

To me (Dutch, sorry) it’s associated with the sound of goods (cutlery, cups, plates, cans with tea, sugar etc.) falling out of the kitchen cupboard, avalanche wise. A sound very often heard here.

Rob
K
keybored
Aug 27, 2007
ok.. i guess this will work.. here is the image < http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=14QyGTYytbkkYPODI1 eLMF1fflp6Vr1>
P
Phosphor
Aug 27, 2007
HEH!@Rob

๐Ÿ™‚

"BTW, what is "ICTIOF-FLANG BLAMMIT!"

It’s an inside joke among a bunch of us regulars elsewhere on these forums (you know where!).

"To me (Dutch, sorry) it’s associated with the sound of goods (cutlery, cups, plates, cans with tea, sugar etc.) falling out of the kitchen cupboard, avalanche wise. A sound very often heard here."

That might even be a better explanation than the real description. May I occasionally use your interpretation as my own?

๐Ÿ™‚
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 27, 2007
May I…

Of course ๐Ÿ™‚

Got a nice story involving the cat and the sound of all that. Also the story of my kitchen exploding completely during cooking vegetarian Chili for my (then) GF and myself resulting in the neighbourhood here feeding us.

Must go to the Lounge quick & more often.

Rob
P
Phosphor
Aug 27, 2007
"Must go to the Lounge quick & more often. "

Shhhh!

We like to keep our clanging about to ourselves!

๐Ÿ˜‰ XD
B
Buko
Aug 27, 2007
Keyboard, if you want your image to match you must start with the correct lighting on the iimage you want to add.
K
keybored
Aug 28, 2007
how do i do that
B
Buko
Aug 28, 2007
reshoot the picture with the correct lighting.

set your lights up so the lighting is the same as the destination picture.
P
Phosphor
Aug 28, 2007
As gently as I can put this…

If you respond to Buko’s suggestion with "How do I do that?" you have a lot to learn just to begin to even start to do a decent job with combining those two photos. These forums really aren’t the place to ask basic questions which can be found in the Help Files, or the PDF User Manual, and by experimenting and practicing on learning the basic operations and techniques of Photoshop.

There’s are literally thousands of top-quality resources online with tutorials which will walk you through learning things, step-by-step. You just need to become friendly with Google, and bookmark the good sites you come across.

As Buko said, it would be best to start out with a photo of (what I assume is) yourselfย—one that more closely matches the lighting and "look" of the other photo.

Also they should both be of MUCH higher resolution.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections