AM
Posted By
andre_michael
May 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I made a sign in photoshop & I want to copy & paste it into my ebay auction & i dont know how.

I saved it in every format tiff jpeg etc.. & i can open the sign with ie6 or windows viewer but i cant copy & paste, it wont even let me highlight ,what an i doing wrong.

Im new to photoshop & I think mabey its some process i did not do like flatten, merge or mabey i did not save it right or mabey I need to turn it into html. these or just guesses,really i dont know what the hell im talking about,can someone please help.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Corey
May 23, 2005
You have to insert it using HTML. Save the image (JPG) to a specific folder that has all your other eBay images and follow eBay’s directions on how to get the image inot your eBay page.

Peadge 🙂
I
ieee488
May 23, 2005
I may be wrong, but you cannot just "copy and paste" a file to your eBay auction. You need to have that file hosted on a webhost, and link to it in your auction.

Many ISPs offer you free webhosting. If yours does, take advantage of that.
JJ
Jim_J
May 23, 2005
Well… how do I put this… this is not a question of your formatting…. this is a question of you need to load an image into the right "folder" online and then include the right coding so that page can display it.

I’ve never used ebay, but I would assume that they have instructions on where to upload the image and how to refer to it on your ad.

Cheers
JJ
Jim_J
May 23, 2005
Here is a link to the sort of thing I was talking about… I haven’t reviewed it… but it should get you going.

Cheers

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/photo_tutorial3.html
AM
andre_michael
May 23, 2005
How come I can copy anything on the web & paste it in ebay & its no problem
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 23, 2005
Perhaps if you’d explain how you do it with any other image, we’d be able to help. Understanding your current workflow (software used, web hosting services, etc.) will make this easier for us to troubleshoot.

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections