D
Posted By
d._fahrner
May 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In PSE 3.0 on Windows XPO pro when I click on FILES/PROCESS MULTIPLE FILES the page window opens with the bottom of the page off of the screen. I can’t move the page around to get to the bottom (no scroll bars), so I can’t begin the action or click out of the page. There must be a way to correct this, but by the time the windiow opens, it’s too late. I have to shut down and start over.

I tried posting this message before and there was a message that someone said that there was a reply and that my previous post was a duplicate. I can’t find any messages posted to my previios one, but I’m not real savvy here as you may have guessed.
Thanks for help.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CW
Colin Walls
May 16, 2005
Please see my response to your previous posting: Colin Walls, "page opens too large to view in "process multiple files"" #1, 16 May 2005 9:09 am </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
[I was a bit quick off the mark].
HS
Hayward_S._Melville
May 16, 2005
I have the identical problem also but with the window that appears with new files to be added to my PSE3 catalog. The screen containing the thumbnails of the new files to be added is too large and I can’t get to the buttons at the bottom of the screen to add the files to my catalog.
CW
Colin Walls
May 16, 2005
Hayward. I trust you now know the solution.
D
d._fahrner
May 16, 2005
I tried the screen res. but the page is still cut off. Had to reboot to exit PSE. Any other possibilities??
HS
Hayward_S._Melville
May 16, 2005
When I’m sorting and cataloging my tired old eyes like the larger print associated with screen rez of 800 x 600 and all the screens, save one or two, fit on my display at this resolution.

I can certainly fix the problem by changing screen rez to 1024×768 minimum but it’s just the inconsistency and inconvenience of things when ONLY one or two screens don’t work while all the others do work.
BG
Byron Gale
May 16, 2005
wrote
…it’s just the inconsistency and inconvenience of things when ONLY one or
two screens don’t work while all the others do work.

Hayward,

You’ve got it backward… 🙂 …it is to your CONVENIENCE that Adobe inconsistently requires the published, printed-on-the-box, minimum resolution of 1024×768. You get to run the program in a lower-than-specified resolution for the vast majority of the functions – only taxing your peepers when absolutely necessary.

Byron
HS
Hayward_S._Melville
May 16, 2005
Of course, how foolish of me not to see things Adobe’s way.

I do love the PSE3 program, having recently switched from Microsoft’s Digital Image Library; just trying to assist in working out the kinks.
D
d._fahrner
May 16, 2005
OK, I appreciate the input on screen res. I didn’t realize that i might need to switch back and forth on occasion. HOWEVER, the screen res. solution didn’t fix my particular problem of page cut-off. You know in PSE 2.0, they put the action boxes at the top of the page so it wasn’t an issue.
I’m still looking for ideas!!! Anyone???
D
d._fahrner
May 17, 2005
Hey Colin,
I trid the screen res again and that WAS the problem. Apparently, I hadn’t clicked "apply" (I said I wasn’t too savvy!!). Anyway, thank you very much for your help. These forums provide a wealth of info.
Dave
CW
Colin Walls
May 17, 2005
Good to know you’re sorted Dave.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections