B
Posted By
bob733
May 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I took a digital camera picture of a person in a crowd. I then went and really changed the background etc using PE3 and learned a lot. However, I gave this picture with the new background to the person and she really liked it but said "Gee, I didnt know my eyes were like that."

It seems as if the moment I took her picture, I was catching her off guard standing in the crowd and she raised (arched) her eyebrowns – thus making her eyes in the final picture appear larger than they normally are. I hope I am adequately describing the look.

What would be the way you experts would change her eyes to make them look normal (no arched eyebrows making for a larger than normal eye). Would you clone the eyelids and make them larger (thus reducing the white around her pupil? Would you darken the white – or increase the size of her pupil?

I have been hunting around for advice on the internet and found a lot of "getting rid of red eye" stuff but so far, no luck on reducing eye size stuff can be found.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the help that I always get from ya all.

Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BB
Barbara_Brundage
May 13, 2005
Hi, Bob. I’m not perfectly sure I understand what you want to do, but try using the pucker tool in the liquify filter with a brush just the size of the area you want to shrink.
B
bob733
May 13, 2005
Thanks I will try this "pucker" (never heard of it) tool. As to what I was describing, try this. Stand in front of a mirror with your eyes normal. Now raise your eybrows and see how the make the eye seem bigger (like you are really surprised to see something and say Wow as you raise the eyelids). Hope that makes it clearer.

Bob and thanks
BB
Barbara_Brundage
May 13, 2005
Hi, Bob. Maybe. If the pucker tool doesn’t do it, try resetting and then bumping the eyebrows down with the edge of the warp tool (also in liquify).
BB
Barbara_Brundage
May 13, 2005
Another possibility would be to clone the eyes over from another photo where they are how you want them.
C
Charley
May 14, 2005
I agree with Barbara on the methods that she has suggested, but think you will be much more successful if you can clone her eyes from another photo of her. To be really good you should shoot a photo of her in the same light with her eyes the way she would want them and then clone from this photo. I have done quite a bit of eye replacement like this and found that I could get near perfect results if I could work with from a photo with these conditions.

Charley

wrote in message
Another possibility would be to clone the eyes over from another photo
where they are how you want them.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections