Posted By
Thomas N Erickson
May 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a very odd issue.

I have several photos that have been edited and placed in version sets. If I display one photo per window, the edited slide shows up after a momentary "flash" of the original.

If I display more than two photos, only the original appears. If I double click on the photo to zoom, the original "flashes" and then the correct edited image appears.

To make matters more interesting, if I move from 3 to 1 photos in a row, with two photos displayed initially only the original appears. Then as I zoom in, the display changes to the edited photo, even as two images are stilled displayed.

I have done a "catalog" recover. No change.

The only work around I have found is to duplicate the image and then delete the "old" image. Then the problem goes away, but then again, so does the version set.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

O
o3v3tz
May 10, 2005
Suggest that you review the following thread in the ELEMENTS 3 ORGANIZER subfourm.

Jorge Elizondo, "Attention Adobe people: How many of us suffer from the "disapearing edited files" problem" #, 16 Feb 2005 10:41 am </cgi-bin/webx?13>

If you think that your problem is a variation of the problem in this thread, then I recommend that you post your description on that thread.

If you think that your problem is different than the problems described in that thread, then I recommend starting a new topic in the ELEMENTS 3 ORGANIZER subforum because that it the location that Adobe designated for Organizer topics.

Barb Olson

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections