Posted By
patty van fleet
May 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I purchased PSE3.0 off of the adobe site and placed it on my homebased work computer because that is the one I am always on. My boss was over and found out. I need to delete it off of my work computer and move it to my own computer (in the basement). When I looked in my download folder I do not see a program that I think was the install file. Can anyone tell me the name of the software that I downloaded the PSE 3.0 file from?

Thanks, Patty

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CW
Colin_Walls
May 9, 2005
PC or Mac?
PV
patty van fleet
May 9, 2005
Name of downloaded PSE Software

ItΒ’s a PC

Thanks,

Patty
BH
Beth_Haney
May 9, 2005
"PC" stands for "Personal Computer". I assume you guys are referring to the platform variation – Windows or Mac? πŸ™‚ They’re both personal computers.
CW
Colin_Walls
May 9, 2005
Beth

Where do the letters "PC" on Mac? πŸ™‚

Patty

The download location was selected by you when you did the download. Depending what browser you use, the default location can very.

Why not use Windows Explorer search for *.EXE files with dates over the last, say, 6 months? That shoul dmake it easy enough to spot.

When you do find it, burn a copy onto a CD for safe keeping.
PV
patty van fleet
May 10, 2005
Thanks Colin, the search for a *.exe file with a time frame really helped. I found the software. It was not where I wanted it. I always save my files in a download folder on my desktop for easy access. I found the software, however in my adobe folder. I did a backup last night and was able to move to my home computer. My boss will be happier now. Thanks so much.
CW
Colin_Walls
May 10, 2005
Glad to hear that you [and your boss] are sorted.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections