IS
Posted By
Ian_Stickland
May 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve installed the CS2 trial to have a look and I’ve noticed that the file info screen in PSE 3.0 has changed to include loads of IPTC data and NO Exif information! How do I get the EXIF info screen back???

Has anyone else noticed this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CW
Colin_Walls
May 9, 2005
Are you referring to the File Browser or Organizer?
IS
Ian_Stickland
May 9, 2005
Sorry, I’m referring to the file info menu item under File within the editor… I use it when editing a pic to remind me of the ISO and whether or not I might bother to use a noise reduction program.

The XMP file info screens are totally different now… very odd, no camera/shot info at all!
JJ
Jim_J
May 9, 2005
Ian,

If we can’t find a logical reason/solution to this, can you put this into a bug report please?

Cheers

http://www.adobe.com/misc/bugreport.html
IS
Ian_Stickland
May 9, 2005
No problem… has anyone else who’s installed CS2 seen this??
JJ
Jim_J
May 9, 2005
Well, you’re the second person to point out a problem (a different one mind you) with CS2. I don’t have my copy yet (in the mail) otherwise I would try to duplicate it. I think time will tell however.

Cheers
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 10, 2005
This bug doesn’t affect the Mac version, as far I understand the current issue, I still have Camera Info 1 and 2, under File / Info.

Ray
IS
Ian_Stickland
May 11, 2005
Jim,

Any idea what category to file the bug under?? I don’t want to use trivial with easy workaround as there is no workaround and it’s slightly more than trival for me, but it doesn’t result in a crash or data corruption…

Any ideas?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections