Help PLZ!!! Multi-Colour Letter WaterMark like this (+)

O
Posted By
Ofmy
May 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

With that kind of problem people told me to write there. So…

I need to make a watermark (so-called visual copyrights protection) like this (”www.sunrise.ru’):

< http://shop.sunrise.ru:8000/pics/img.php?src=/files/0208312/ 800/01.jpg>

So how to make it, what software to use to make exactly MULTI-COLOURING feauture in letters exactly like in "www.sunrise.ru"

Thank you in advance!!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
RobertHJones
May 9, 2005
An easy way to do it is to use the gradient tool.

First use the text tool to create your text. Then create a new blank layer above the text layer. The new layer should be the active layer. Group the text and new layer (type ctrl-G on windows, command-G on Mac– if you use the menu to create the new layer, check the group with previous layer checkbox).

Select the gradient tool and, in the options bar, set the dropdown selection to "spectrum" and set the type of gradient to linear.

Draw on the new layer with the gradient tool. I’d start by stroking from the beginning to the end of the text. You can vary the stroke direction, length, and position. Experiment until you get the look you’re after. If you want, afterwards you can hide all the layers, except the gradient and text layers, and merge visible layers to get a single layer to work with.
O
Ofmy
May 9, 2005
Thanks Robert)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections