BH
Posted By
Beth_Haney
May 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OK, so Colin (Walls) is going to chuckle, because he and I have been known to go around in circles on the issue of organizer software. But! Does anyone have a copy of either of the earlier versions of Album they’re no longer using but haven’t gotten around to selling or giving away? If so, could we negotiate privately? 🙂

I downloaded a copy of the Starter Edition and installed it on my friend’s computer yesterday. She won’t be ready for Elements for a long time – if ever, but it only took me a few minutes to figure out how to use the SE and then teach her how to use it for e-mailing multiple photos. SE is pretty stripped down, but one of the earlier ones would be perfect for what she needs.

My e-mail is bhaney at speakeasy.net

Thank you!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RD
Ralph_Donnelly
May 3, 2005
I have Photoshop Album 1; and I wonder, now that I have Elements 3, if I need Album
CW
Colin_Walls
May 3, 2005
Beth

You’re right! 🙂
You just made my afternoon.
BH
Beth_Haney
May 3, 2005
So glad I could cheer you up, Colin! 🙂

It really is great for some people and situations, and I found a perfect example yesterday.

So, does Ralph need his anymore?
CW
Colin_Walls
May 3, 2005
does Ralph need his anymore?

If you have PSE Organizer, you don’t need PSA any more unless you really need one of the slideshow types that it can do.

I will soon have a surplus PSA 1 and 2 [on other family members’ PCs], but not yet.
JM
Joseph Meehan
May 3, 2005
wrote:
OK, so Colin (Walls) is going to chuckle, because he and I have been known to go around in circles on the issue of organizer software. But! Does anyone have a copy of either of the earlier versions of Album they’re no longer using but haven’t gotten around to selling or giving away? If so, could we negotiate privately? 🙂

I downloaded a copy of the Starter Edition and installed it on my friend’s computer yesterday. She won’t be ready for Elements for a long time – if ever, but it only took me a few minutes to figure out how to use the SE and then teach her how to use it for e-mailing multiple photos. SE is pretty stripped down, but one of the earlier ones would be perfect for what she needs.

My e-mail is bhaney at speakeasy.net

Thank you!

I had a copy, but I think if threw it out a while back when doing some cleaning. If you don’t find a copy, let me know and I will head back down into the dungeon and see if I can find it.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections