LW
Posted By
Lynne_Wedding
May 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way that I can song tracks to my Slideshow creations? I have purchased songs from both MusicMatch and ITunes and they are not importable into PSE’s organizer.
Thank you.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

VM
Vibha Malhotra
May 4, 2005
Lynne,

In what format are those songs?
L
LynneW
May 4, 2005
I downloaded (and paid) for one particular song from two sources – ITunes and the other is MusicMatch. I The one from ITunes says (in
Windows Explorer) that it is MPEG-4 Audio File (protected). I guess thats why I can’t get them into the SlideShow Creator. Is there any way around this? Thanks for any help you can give me — I’m such a novice at this!
N
narya
May 6, 2005
Lynne, music bought from online stores (like iTunes Music Shop) will have Digital Rights Management (DRM) included. This is to ensure you only use the music files according to the "Terms of Use" the music labels impose upon the customers. Usually it only includes playing the music in the accompanying music player (like iTunes) or certain mp3 players (like the iPod).

Sometimes (I know for sure with iTunes) you’ll also be allowed to burn the music to a standard Audio CD. This will behave like any other audio CD bought from a store and can therefor be re-ripped into standard mp3 format (without any DRM), that can be used in any program you like, even in PSE slideshows.

Hope this helps.

Alexander.

BTW: Note that you can burn Audio CDs onto CD-RW media as well 🙂 —
Canon Ixus 430 (aka S410) | x86 with XP Pro | PSE v3.0.1 with 3k images | 12" Powerbook soon 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections