OM
Posted By
oliver_marshall
May 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to tag all my photos, and i have thousands. I’m slowly working through, doing some each time I logon. However, it would be infinately easier if i could have Elements show me photos that DIDNT have a tag assigned to them. This could work by having an additional tag status when you ‘tick’ a tag. Click a tag once for a cross (or "show me that tag") and click again for a no-entry sign (or "DONT show me those tagged photos").

If the developers are watching can you see about including something like that in the next version ?

Olly

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

O
o3v3tz
May 2, 2005
Oliver,

Using the Find Menu, you can do a Find of Untagged Items. It seems like this would fit your description – does it?

For future reference, there is a separate subforum for the Organizer questions in the ELEMENTS 3 ORGANIZER folder at the top of the list on the Web view of the forum.

Barb O
CF
Callum_Ferguson
May 4, 2005
Oliver.
I thought the same when I stupidly forked out for PA2 it seems that you have to have ALL your pic’s in the catalogue/s for – I expect It’s Organiser you are using – Find Untagged items to work.
Now if Google can set its search desktop tool to apply tags it would be marvellous given the speed of it.
Regards
Malcolm

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections