Posted By
Warren_Thiessen
Apr 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I’m working on a some wedding invitations using the "create photo greeting card" feature in the Organizer. At the end when it gives options to save, buy online, print, email, if I save it as a pdf, or email it, the graphics show up, but all fonts are missing. Anyone else encountered this? For some reason it’s not working when I click order online either, but I’m not as concerned about that.
Would appreciate any help you can give…can’t seem to get any help from adobe without purchasing expert support…and I’ve got to get these invitations done soon!
Thanks 🙂
I have installed all the elements 3 updates, and the program has been working perfectly otherwise.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

O
o3v3tz
Apr 27, 2005
Warren,

People have experienced missing fonts in some creations if they installed PSE 3 and then afterwards uninstalled PS Album. The solution that has worked for other people is to install PSE 3 again. Here is one thread where some has a similar experience with a Calendar creation

jes91354, "creating a wall calendar" #, 31 Mar 2005 10:18 pm </cgi-bin/webx?13>

You did not say which specific style you are attemtpting to use for the Photo Greeting Card – suggest that you include the style when you post again.

Barb Olson

P.S. There is actually a separate subforum for Organizer questions but since you have a time deadline, I will not ask you to repost there for this question. For future references, there is a folder of ELEMENTS 3 ORGANZIER at the beginning of the list of folders and threads.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections