RB
Posted By
Ron_Berman
Apr 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PSE 3.0.01 gives me error message when transferring pictures directly from the camera to the program using the USB connection. It claims that the files are corrupt. I can download onto the hard drive and view with a jpeg viewer. However, if I try to import these files into PSE, it says that the jpeg file is corrupt or the jpeg marker is invalid. What is happening here?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SA
Sumit_Awasthi
Apr 27, 2005
Hi Ron,

I have Canon Powershot G3, it works perfectly fine with PSE3. One thing i would like to say here that Canon G3 only supports WIA and TWAIN connection types. so for USB are you using some Card Reader?
can you also confirm that are you able to get photos through Scanner & camera Wizard?

I have been using this camera for quite some time and it has not given any such problems.

Thanks & regards,
Sumit

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections