R
Posted By
RK
Apr 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Of late my clone stamp and other tools suddenly stop working. Sometimes all ok after a reboot, sometimes not. The only thing I am doing new is working with very large 6 meg jpg’s converted from raw files. My computer is a P3 equivalent, 512 ram, etc. Any ideas? Thanks much.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RG
Ron G
Apr 22, 2005
Ok, figured it out. Just one of those dumb things. I use a Wacon tablet, as well as a traditional mouse. It appears as though the Wacon stylus was simply too close to my mouse wire and therefore interfered with some functions….

Ron wrote:
Of late my clone stamp and other tools suddenly stop working. Sometimes all ok after a reboot, sometimes not. The only thing I am doing new is working with very large 6 meg jpg’s converted from raw files. My computer is a P3 equivalent, 512 ram, etc. Any ideas? Thanks much.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections