Posted By
Amy Swensen
Apr 5, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
#1 I have noticed that when looking at pics in the organizer, they don’t look real clear (thumbnail). And when I 2click on one of them, it launches larger but there is a delay for focus. Why the focus delay? Why the focus? Like a camera? Kind of annoying when one is looking at a lot of photos.

#2 I have tried to get the caption ie Easter 2005 to show up after the date replacing the file name in the organizer. But all I get is the file date and file name ie (P10103344.jpg). How can I get Easter 2005 to show up with the date?

Thanks a bunch for your assistance.

Carl
Huntley, IL

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Apr 5, 2005
Amy Swensen wrote:
Hi,
#1 I have noticed that when looking at pics in the organizer, they don’t look real clear (thumbnail). And when I 2click on one of them, it launches larger but there is a delay for focus. Why the focus delay? Why the focus? Like a camera? Kind of annoying when one is looking at a lot of photos.

The program stores its own small copy of the photo and uses that for display. Reading all those full size image files would take a very long time.

The small display is based strictly on that file and since it is small it may not appear all that sharp. When you go full screen, it appears to resample the original file to provide a better quality image. I may actually store more than one display file, I really don’t know however.

In any case what you are observing is normal and is desirable until we have much faster advanced computers.

#2 I have tried to get the caption ie Easter 2005 to show up after the date replacing the file name in the organizer. But all I get is the file date and file name ie (P10103344.jpg). How can I get Easter 2005 to show up with the date?

I don’t think you can, but I would be interested if someone knows how.

Thanks a bunch for your assistance.

Carl
Huntley, IL

Joseph Meehan

Dia’s Muire duit

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections